Buying sports jersey’s really is a hot commodity in today’s world. Some people buy them to frame while others like to show their colours. Either way, big bucks are spent on our favorite sport teams colours.
Well according to the NHL Public Relations twitter account the numbers for top 10 popular jerseys in this 2015/16 season are out.
Seems that the Chicago fans have the most money as they have the top 2 selling jersey’s…well it might no be the money or it could be that they are cool looking jersey.
Only 2 Canadian teams crack the top 10 with the Habs Carey Price at #8 and the Oilers McDavid at #10.
As for my hockey jerseys, i don’t have any names on them…if i did, it would be Doug Gilmour on my Flames jersey and Billy Smith/John Tavares on my Islanders jerseys.
1. Jonathan Toews – Chicago Blackhawks
2. Patrick Kane – Chicago blackhawks
3. Henrik Lundqvist – NY Rangers
4. Alex Ovechkin – Washington Capitals
5. Sidney Crosby – Pittsburgh Penguins
6. Patrice Bergeron – Boston Bruins
7. Zack Parise – Minnesota Wild
8. Carey Price – Montreal Canadiens
9. Ryan McDonah – NY Rangers
10. Conner McDavid – Edmonton Oilers