Just announced: Doug Flutie is joining the upcoming season of Dancing With the Stars.
Flutie played for the Calgary Stampeders from 1992 to 1995 and also played with the BC Lions, Toronto Argonauts and the Buffalo Bills, San Diego Chargers and New England Patriots, among others.
He won a Grey Cup in 1992 with the Stamps.
Flutie joins a long list of other athletes competing on this year’s DWTS season, which premieres March 21.
1. Actress and Donald Trump’s ex-wife Marla Maples partnered with Tony Dovolani
2. Actress Mischa Barton (The O.C.) partnered with Artem Chigvintsev
3. Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown partnered with Sharna Burgess
4. Former NFL quarterback Doug Flutie partnered with Karina Smirnoff
5. Boyz II Men’s Wanya Morris partnered with Lindsay Arnold
6. American mixed martial artist Paige VanZant partnered with Mark Ballas
7. Denver Broncos linebacker Von Miller partnered with Witney Carson
8. Talk show host and reporter Geraldo Rivera partnered with Edyta Sliwinska
9. Real Housewives of Atlanta‘s Kim Fields partnered with Sasha Farber
10. ABC News‘ chief meteorologist Ginger Zee partnered with Val Chmerkovskiy
11. Actress Jodie Sweetin (Full House and Fuller House) partnered with Keo Motsepe
12. America’s Next Top Model winner Nyle DiMarco partnered with Peta Murgatroyd