We asked YOU to send us all the camping must haves.
My 9-year-old son wants to go camping this summer. So, other than a tent, here are YOUR ideas of camping must haves:
– Noseplugs (for the outhouse)
– Baileys (goes great with marshmallows)
– “Try to stick with the rule if it needs to be cooked it should only need foil or a stick” – Karen
– Baby wipes
– Bear Spray
– Drinking Water
– Crib board
– Yahtzee game
– Beef jerky
– Baler twine. “15,000 feet of twine comes in handy to hang tarps, clothes lines , crap strap, etc. And disposable….”
– AND … Jason said I need a KRAP STRAP. It was invented in Cochrane!
And even though Jeff has been camping for years and spends a lot of time outdoors with his fishing buddies, he’d never heard this one before: Tim said he always has a bag of greasy ripple chips on hand. Great for starting a fire and keeping it going.