When Prince passed away back on April 21st it shocked almost everyone from fans to fellow musicians. Only 57 years old, Prince had always seemed to be rather fit and healthy. Unbeknownst to many of us he was also suffering a lot of pain from what some believe to be from a hip operation that he had a few years earlier.
If that’s what was causing his pain I guess we’ll never know but he was apparently taking a lot of strong painkillers like opiates.
Well guess what? An Opiate overdose is apparently what killed the legendary singer/musician/artist/actor.
Unfortunately Percocets/Fentanyl are an epidemic in the world including Canada and the States and much more has to be done to get people help.
for more on this story see below.