I love Hockey Wives.
It’s a different look into the world that gets most my time and my money. My 10-year-old son plays winter and spring hockey. We would NOT be playing so much hockey if he didn’t love every single second of it. Trust me, I’d rather he be doing something that seems safer – like badminton. But my son gets so many things from hockey – like friendship, team camaraderie, and, of course, exercise. Tournaments are the best. This hockey season we travelled across the province to many great towns – Didsbury, Olds, Innisfail and Medicine Hat.
But, hockey it is.
The new season of Hockey Wives features only 1 returning cast member from the first two seasons – Maripier Morin (and her fiance Brandon Prust).
I’m disappointed to see that sassy and outspoken Tiffany Parros is gone from this season. She was my #1 Wife. Also sad to see the confident Noureen DeWulf gone from the show. (She’s married to Ryan Miller of the Vancouver Canucks).
There’s a new big family added to this season’s show: Catherine LaFlamme is married to Pittsburgh Penguins Kris Letang.
This year’s cast features:
- Maripier Morin and her finace Brandon Prust (formerly of the Canadiens, Canucks);
- Emilie Blum and her husband Jonathon;
- Catherine LaFlamme and her husband Kris Letang, who plays for the Pittsburgh Penguins;
- Martine Auclair Vlasic, married to San Jose Sharks Marc-Edouard Vlasic;
- Erica Lundmark whose husband Jamie Lundmark plays for the KAC in Austria;
- Vanessa Vandal and her boyfriend David Perron of the St. Louis Blues.
Hockey Wives returns April 19 on W Network.