If you can recommend only one restaurant, which Calgary place would you choose?
Trisha Yearwood said at her Calgary press conference that she was looking for suggestions of places she could go with her hubby Garth Brooks.
WATCH TRISHA TALK TO SARAH ABOUT CALGARY EATERIES. MORE HERE.
Our Q107 studio is right above Sauce Italian Kitchen and Market. It’s a very cool place. It’s a full restaurant with absolutely delicious pasta. My 11-year-old son absolutely loved his fettucine alfredo with chicken. It’s also a cafe with coffee, teas, muffins, cookies and sweets. And, it also has a market where you can buy lasagnas to heat up at home as well as sandwiches, salads, meats and cheeses.
Here’s a tour of Sauce – along with a look at their bathroom, which was named one of the top 5 washrooms in Canada. Read more from Global News here.
- Heather – “Methab Indian restaurant in Cochrane. Not only is the food outstanding. The staff treat you like family;”
- Scott – “LaLuna for Italian, Caesar’s cuz its the origin of the caesar, the Coal Shed in Bowness for brisket on a bun, list goes on….. lol now I’m hungry;”
- Brenda – “Toscana. Corner of MacLeod and Heritage. Feels like family being there;”
- Kellie – “Nikos in Kensington;”
- Bill – “Peter’s Drive-In.“
- Check out all your suggestions on our Q107 Facebook page HERE.
Watch Garth Brooks compare Calgary to Nashville HERE. – Sarah